As the mom of a grade 4 girl, I realised exactly how big of a jump it was from Grade three to four. I realised I needed to help her somehow, to make the study process easier and more fun for her.
I started doing some
Our summaries generally
- A brain map of the quarter
- Table of contents and CAPS learning outcomes per quarter
- Each study unit summarised in an easy to understand format with pictures
- Questions and answers for
- Separate pages with keywords and key concepts
- All in printable PDF format
We try and compile our summaries so that both the left- and right brain is used when studying. We make use of colours and brain maps to keep it interesting. We try to summarise most units on one to two pages. The result is much less work to study, giving the child the courage he or she needs to start studying, instead of just giving up due to the amount of work. Suitable pictures are used so that concepts are more easily remembered.
My wish is that this project will help thousands of children, moms and teachers across South-Africa in grade 4 – 7 to make their studies easier and more fun, and I am looking forward to a lot of positive feedback from the moms and kids making use of it.
Thank you for visiting and please give me a shout if you have any suggestions!