This product contains all the work for Life Orientation Grade 7, term 2 based on the “Spot On” textbook in English.
Module 5: Human rights and fair play in a variety of athletic and sports activities
- Unit 1: Human rights as stipulated in the South African Constitution.
- Unit 2: Fair play in a variety of athletic and sports activities.
Module 6: Dealing with abuse in different contexts
- Unit 1: Dealing with abuse and identifying threatening and risky situations .
- Unit 2: Effects of abuse and the importance of communication.
- Unit 3: How to protect oneself and places of protection.
Module 7: Career fields
- Unit 1: Career fields: Qualities and school subjects related to each career field.
- Unit 2: Work environment, activities, opportunities and challenges in each career field.
- Unit 3: Level of schooling, duration of study, services and sources for career fields.
Module 5: Physical education
- Unit 1: Playing games safely.
- Unit 2: Skills used in invasion games: Running.
Module 6: Physical education
- Unit 1: Touch rugby.
- Unit 2: Skills used in invasion games: Dodging, fleeing and chasing.
- Unit 3: Skills used in invasion games: Defending.
Module 7: Physical education
- Unit 1: Skills used in invasion games: Dribbling.
- Unit 2: Skills used in invasion games: Balance, strength and co-ordination.
- Unit 3: An indigenous game: Dibeke.
Packages usually include the following but may differ from product to product:
- Overview for the term including main points, keywords and short summaries / revision.
- Mind map per chapter / topic / term depending on the volume.
- Extensive bulleted summaries in colour with pictures and / or photos.
- Activities with memo answers.
- Extra worksheets with memorandums.
These PDF documents are immediately downloadable once payment has gone through on Payfast or Ozow. Manual EFT payments will be released 1-3 working days after proof of payment have been received OR money reflects in our account (for orders over R350).
To access your downloads please keep an eye out for the email with the download links (also check your junk mail folder) or alternatively log into your account on www.summariessa.co.za, and go to downloads.
Please respect our copyright. Products are meant for individual use. Teachers may buy the “bulk buy ticket” to be allowed to copy the resource for their class. One bulk buy ticket per product is allowable.
All products quoted on www.summariessa.co.za are excluding VAT. VAT will be added to your purchase at checkout.
Our products are digital in nature and therefore NO REFUNDS will be made after purchase. (As set out in the terms & conditions on our website). The onus rests on the client to make sure they purchase the correct products.
If a product is bought in a package and one of the textbooks need to be replaced with another one we do have in stock, we will gladly replace the product without further costs involved. If we do not have the specific textbook available, you may request that we summarise the book. However, we cannot guarantee when it will be completed and that it will be done in time for your needs.
If a client purchased the same product twice, we will exchange the product for another term / product for the same value, or issue a coupon to the value which can be used for future purchases.
If you are unsure whether this product will work for you, please download our comprehensive sample pack completely free of charge (see top menu to the right – FREE sample packs).
Would you like to earn commission on your referrals? This is easy as you simply must log into your account, go to Affiliate, and use your affiliate link to share with your friends. Make sure to contact us with your banking details if you see any sales showing on your account.
For any further queries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 066 088 1468.