This product contains all the work for term 4 for LO Grade 7, and is based on the “Spot On” textbook.
Module 11: Personal diet and nutrition
- Unit 1: Factors that influence choice of personal diet.
- Unit 2: Ways to improve nutritional value of own personal diet – a plan for healthy eating habits.
Module 12: Common diseases
- Unit 1: Common diseases and causes of diseases.
- Unit 2: Treatment options, care, support, and resources on health information and health services.
- Unit 3: Strategies for living with TB, diabetes, epilepsy, HIV and AIDS.
Module 13: Role of oral traditions and scriptures in major religions in South Africa.
- Unit 1: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
- Unit 2: Hinduism, Buddhism and African traditional religion.
Module 11: Physical education
- Unit 1: Being safe outdoors.
- Unit 2: Basic first aid.
Module 12: Physical education
- Unit 1: Looking after our environment.
- Unit 2: Hiking.
- Unit 3: Trial running.
Module 13: Physical education
- Unit 1: Basic orienteering.
- Unit 2: Outdoor obstacles.
The package consist of the following:
- Overview for the term containing the keywords and key concepts.
- Mind map for each unit.
- Extended summaries in colour with pictures and/or photos.
- Worksheets with memorandums.
These PDF documents are immediately downloadable after payment has been made with PayFast or OZOW. Contact us should you wish to pay by EFT.
Please respect our copyright. Products are meant for individual use.
*We have excellent packages available for classes / grades – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Have a look at our membership options for affordable, monthly payments.