This product contains all the work for Natural Sciences Grade 7, term 2 – based on the “Via Africa” textbook in English.
Topic 1: Properties of materials
- Unit 1: Physical properties of materials
- Unit 2: Environmental impact
Topic 2: Mixtures and the methods of physical separation
- Unit 1: Mixtures
- Unit 2: Methods of physical separation
- Unit 3: Sorting and recycling materials
Topic 3: Properties of acids, bases and neutrals
- Unit 1: Tastes of substances
- Unit 2: Properties of acids, bases and neutrals
- Unit 3: Acid-base indicators
Topic 4: The Periodic Table of Elements
- Unit 1: Arrangement of elements on the Periodic Table of Elements
- Unit 2: Some properties of metals, non-metals and semi-metals
Packages usually include the following but may differ from product to product:
- Overview for the term including main points, keywords and short summaries / revision.
- Mind map per chapter / topic / term depending on the volume.
- Extensive bulleted summaries in colour with pictures and / or photos.
- Activities with memo answers.
- Extra worksheets with memorandums.
Terms and conditions:
Grade 6 Natural Sciences and Technology (NST) Summaries PDF documents are immediately downloadable after payment has gone through on Payfast or Ozow. For “Manual EFT payments” the product may take up to 3 working days after receipt of proof of payment or payment reflecting in our bank account (for payments over R350) to be released.
Click here for more information on our terms and conditions.
- Textbooks in packages may be replaced with another textbook provided we have it available.
- Products bought twice may be replaced with another product.
- Download our FREE sample pack to give our products a test drive before buying.
Earn commission with SummariesSA!
Would you like to earn some commission on your referral? Simply sign in on your account, go to “Affiliate” and share your “affilliate link” with your friends and family. Be sure to contact us with your bank details as soon as you can see some sales reflecting.
For any inquiries please contact us on email@example.com or 066 088 1468.