This product contains all the work for Technology Grade 7, term 1 and is based on the “Oxford” textbook in English.
- Topic 1: Design process
- Unit 1: What is Technology
- Unit 2: Introduction to graphic communication
- Unit 3: Graphic techniques
- Topic 2: Mechanical systems and control
- Unit 1: Simple mechanisms and mechanical advantage
- Unit 2: Classes of levers
- Unit 3: Levers and linkages
- Unit 4: Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
Packages usually include the following but may differ from product to product:
- Overview for the term including main points, keywords and short summaries / revision.
- Mind map per chapter / topic / term depending on the volume.
- Extensive bulleted summaries in colour with pictures and / or photos.
Terms and conditions:
Customers can immediately download Grade 7 Technology (Oxford) PDF documents after payment goes through on Payfast or Ozow. If payment is made via “Manual EFT payments,” orders may take up to 3 working days to be released. It is important to note that proof of payment must be sent in this case. Orders over R350 will only be released once payment reflects in our bank account.
Click here for more information on our terms and conditions.
- We will replace any Textbooks in packages with another textbook provided we have it available.
- If you buy a product twice, we will replace it with another product or, in addition, issue a coupon for future use.
- Download our FREE sample pack to give our products a test drive before buying.
Please respect our copyright by using the products for individual use only. Teachers can purchase the “bulk buy ticket” to obtain permission to copy the resource for their class, with one bulk buy ticket allowed per product.
Our products are digital in nature, so we DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS after purchase, as stated in our website’s terms and conditions. Additionally, we kindly request our clients to ensure that they purchase the correct products.
To access your downloads please keep an eye out for the email with the download links (and also check your junk mail folder) or alternatively log into your account on www.summariessa.co.za, subsequently, go to downloads.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 066 088 1468 for any enquiries.