Grade 9 EMS November Paper 2 and Memo:
Total: 70 Marks, Time: 1 hour.
Contents of the exam paper contains the following details:
- Question 1: Short questions: Short questions ( 8 marks, 6 minutes )
- Question 2: General Ledger (26 marks, 21 minutes )
- Question 3: Cash and Credit Sales ( 21 marks, 17 minutes )
- Question 4: Creditors Ledger ( 7 marks, 6 minutes )
- Question 5: Trial balance ( 8 marks, 6 minutes )
This is a practice paper with memorandum meant to test the student’s knowledge, and will not be the same paper written for the exam.
Terms and conditions:
Grade 9 EMS November Paper 1 and Memo PDF documents are immediately downloadable after payment has gone through on Payfast or Ozow. For “Manual EFT payments” the product may take up to 3 working days after receipt of proof of payment or payment reflecting in our bank account (for payments over R350) to be released.
Click here for more information on our terms and conditions.
- Textbooks in packages may be replaced with another textbook provided we have it available.
- Products bought twice may be replaced with another product.
- Download our FREE sample pack to give our products a test drive before buying.
Please respect our copyright. Products are meant for individual use. Teachers may buy the “bulk buy ticket” to be allowed to copy the resource for their class. One bulk buy ticket per product is allowable.
Our products are digital in nature and therefore NO REFUNDS will be made after purchase. (As set out in the terms & conditions on our website). The onus rests on the client to make sure they purchase the correct products.
For any inquiries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 066 088 1468.