Grade 9 EMS (Accounting) September Exam Paper 1 and Memo:
Total: 70 Marks, Time: 1.5 hours.
Contents of the exam paper contains the following details:
- Question 1: Definitions. (10 points)
- Question 2: Creditors journal. (10 points)
- Question 3: Creditors journal and cash payment journal.(10 points)
- Question 4: Debtors journal.(10 points)
- Question 5: Debtors journal and cash payment journal.(10 points)
- Question 6: Creditors ledger.(10 points)
- Question 7: General ledger.(10 points)
Terms and conditions:
Grade 9 EMS September Exam Paper and Memo PDF documents are immediately downloadable after payment has gone through on Payfast or Ozow. For “Manual EFT payments” the product may take up to 3 working days after receipt of proof of payment or payment reflecting in our bank account (for payments over R350) to be released.
Click here for more information on our terms and conditions.
- Textbooks in packages may be replaced with another textbook provided we have it available.
- Products bought twice may be replaced with another product.
- Download our FREE sample pack to give our products a test drive before buying.
Earn commission with SummariesSA!
Would you like to earn some commission on your referral? Simply sign in on your account, go to “Affiliate” and share your “affilliate link” with your friends and family. Be sure to contact us with your bank details as soon as you can see some sales reflecting.
For any inquiries please contact us on email@example.com or 066 088 1468.